It’s not too late for those last-minute orders from Amazon!
Here are 5 (+1, because I couldn’t resist) gluten free cookery books that I can recommend – or that I’d like to receive!
- Phil Vickery’s book is one that I own – it’s full of ideas and delicious food. Oddly, I came across Phil’s cooking site the other day as part of my work reviewing corporate websites – he runs a cooking academy site for Aldi.
- Don’t you yearn for the cakes on the cover of this Flying Apron book? So beautiful…
- The Gluten Free Girl book from Shauna James Ahern is a must for anyone who is a regular reader of her blog
- The Gluten Free Vegan would be invaluable since we regularly cook vegetarian – both gluten free and dairy free – and although I’m all too familiar with the gluten free aspect, I’m still learning on the dairy free side…
- Carol Fenster is a very well known name in the gluten free world; in fact, I ran an interview post with her a while back… This is a book I’d like to own – it is likely to be American-oriented in its instructions and ingredients, but I’m sure we could deal with that, and ‘translate’ the recipes (not hard!)
- And the Gluten Free Cookbook for Kids looks good too – not just cookies and muffins, but some savoury dishes as well.
Click on the images to buy any of these from Amazon – disclosure: I’d earn a small commission if you bought via these links, at no extra cost to you.