A while ago, I announced a competition to win gluten free lipstick … and now the time has come to announce the winner.
I used a random number generator to pick the winner, who is: Issi!
Issi, I’ll be sending you an email to let you know, and I’ll send one to AfterGlow cosmetics as well, who will be in touch to arrange delivery. AfterGlow kindly sponsored this competition by providing a fab prize of two of their gluten free lipsticks.
Many thanks to AfterGlow, then, and also to everyone who entered. You came up with some very surprising places to find gluten:
- envelopes and stamps – look for peel and stick!
- potato skins dusted with flour to stop them sticking
- chips (french fries) also dusted with flour to stop them sticking
- washing up liquid -I can’t imagine why
- panty liners – be careful if you come up with skin rashes if you touch gluten
- roasted almonds – remember to check labels
- baking powder – yes, this catches people out
- coffee beans – dusted with flour
- tea containing barley – again, why?
- and the glue sticking together the teabags
So, thanks for playing, and watch out for those unusual places to find gluten!