It’s not too late for those last-minute orders from Amazon!
Here are 5 (+1, because I couldn’t resist) gluten free cookery books that I can recommend – or that I’d like to receive!
- Phil Vickery’s book is one that I own – it’s full of ideas and delicious food. Oddly, I came across Phil’s cooking site the other day as part of my work reviewing corporate websites – he runs a cooking academy site for Aldi.
- Don’t you yearn for the cakes on the cover of this Flying Apron book? So beautiful…
- The Gluten Free Girl book from Shauna James Ahern is a must for anyone who is a regular reader of her blog
- The Gluten Free Vegan would be invaluable since we regularly cook vegetarian – both gluten free and dairy free – and although I’m all too familiar with the gluten free aspect, I’m still learning on the dairy free side…
- Carol Fenster is a very well known name in the gluten free world; in fact, I ran an interview post with her a while back… This is a book I’d like to own – it is likely to be American-oriented in its instructions and ingredients, but I’m sure we could deal with that, and ‘translate’ the recipes (not hard!)
- And the Gluten Free Cookbook for Kids looks good too – not just cookies and muffins, but some savoury dishes as well.
Click on the images to buy any of these from Amazon – disclosure: I’d earn a small commission if you bought via these links, at no extra cost to you.
I’ve written a book summarising what we’ve learnt over 20 years of dealing with the gluten free diet, and it might be just what you’re looking for. It packs the lessons we’ve learned into what I hope is a helpful and straightforward guidebook. It’s available on Amazon, as a paperback or for your Kindle…