A quick reminder: are you planning to take Christian communion this Christmas?
Don’t forget to tell the vicar or priest that you need gluten free communion wafers – especially if you’re going to be away from your usual church. They may need some time to find appropriate wafers if they don’t usually have a coeliac in their congregation.
As a reminder, communion wafers can be found here (in the UK):
- Charles Farris Ltd – 01747 861839
- General Dietary Ltd – 0208 336 2323
- Gluten Free Altar Bread Co Ltd (Anglican and Catholic wafers available) – 01293 517658
- Shinglers Ltd – 0800 358 3172
- St Joseph’s Workshops Ltd – 01942 883210
- Vanpoulles Ltd – 01293 590100
I’ve written a book summarising what we’ve learnt over 20 years of dealing with the gluten free diet, and it might be just what you’re looking for. It packs the lessons we’ve learned into what I hope is a helpful and straightforward guidebook. It’s available on Amazon, as a paperback or for your Kindle…